Finding out more about your date personally:
1 What is your dream job?
2) What are the three most important things you want in a person?
3) What’s your favorite drink?
4) What do you consider to be your two best attributes?
5) Where were you born or raised originally?
6) What makes you angry, sad or happy?
7) How would your friends and family describe you?
8) What are you most passionate about in life?
9) What do you do to unwind after a long day?
10) What is your favorite restaurant or cuisine?
Inquiring about your date’s potential interests, hobbies and likes:
1) What is your favorite movie?
2) What kind of music do you like?
3) Who is your favorite athlete or sports team?
4) What is the latest book you have read?
5) Who is your favorite author, poet or filmmaker?
6) Do you prefer to drink coffee or tea?
7) What do you like to do for fun?
8) Are you more of a night owl or a early riser?
9) What did you do for fun last week or month?
10) Who is your favorite on screen actress or actor?
11) Are you adventurous, spontaneous, or introverted?
12) What is your idea of an ideal date?
13) Would you like to get married someday?
14) Do you want to eventually have kids, if so how many?
15) What are the top 3 places you would like to travel to?
16) How long was your longest relationship?
Conversation starters and Ice Breakers:
1) What kind of drink is that?
2) So, was it hard for you to get here?
3) Hi, I’m “your name here”
4) Do you have anything excited planned for the weekend?
5) How is your week going?
6) How was your day?
7) What do you like to do in your spare time?
8) Do you prefer cats or dogs?
9) What do you do for work?
10) Do you like it?